3. Capitalized Terms. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in Our Terms of Service, the terms and conditions of which are incorporated herein by reference.
4. Information Collected.
5. Use of PII.
a. We will use the PII You provide to Us to:
i. Register You for and give You access to Our Services;
ii. Provide the Services to You;
iii. Respond to Your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
iv. Advertise Our additional services, if any, that we believe may be of interest to You;
v. Enhance the quality of Our Website and the Services;
vi. Communicate with You about Our Website and the Services;
vii. Market third party products and services to You that we believe may be of interest to You;
viii. Maintain or analyze the functioning of the Website or the Services;
ix. Perform network communications;
x. Authenticate You as a user of, or personalize the content on, the Website or the Services;
xi. Serve contextual advertising on the Website or the Services or cap the frequency of advertising;
xii. Protect Your security on the Website or while using the Services; and
xiii. Ensure legal or regulatory compliance.
b. Third Parties. We may share Your PII with third party services providers in order to provide You access to and support for the Services. We will require that any PII shared with a third party service provider will be used by such third party solely to provide the Services and support therefor, as requested by Us. In addition, We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third parties for various purposes, including but not limited to, for research purposes, the results of which may be made public.
c. Direct Marketing. We do not currently provide Your PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, We may do so in the future at which time We will provide You with the ability to opt out from such disclosures.
6. Disclosure of PII.
b. Exceptions. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, Your PII may be disclosed by Us under the following circumstances: (i) if required to do so pursuant to applicable law; (ii) if required to do so pursuant to a subpoena or search warrant; (iii) if We reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce Our Terms of Service; (iv) if We reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Unpayd, Our users, or others; or (v) in accordance with Section 5(b) and 5(c) above.
7. California “Do Not Track” Disclosures. Some browsers have incorporated a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that can send a signal to websites that You visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. There is not yet a common understanding in the online community regarding how to interpret and treat the DNT signal. Therefore, at this time, We do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
9. Data Security. We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Your PII from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10. Opt-Out Option. Periodically, You may receive communications from Us such as newsletters or promotional emails. If You do not wish to receive such communications, You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving such communications by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in such communications or by contacting Us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Information Collected from Children. This Website and the Services offered on this Website are not directed at and are not to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13.
13. Your Privacy Responsibilities. To help protect Your privacy, do not share your Registration Information with anyone. Also, remember to log off the Website and Services when you are finished with a given session.
14. Update PII. It is Your sole responsibility to keep PII You have provided to Us correct and up-to-date. You may update Your PII by visiting www.unpayd.com and clicking on “Account Settings” to change Your Account information. You may also delete certain or all PII you have submitted to Us. Note, however, that although Your deletion of some or all of Your PII from Your Account may render Your Account inactive, We may store previously submitted PII indefinitely for various reasons, including but not limited to fraud prevention and analytics.
Last Updated: October 20, 2017